Donald H. Crawford II
Don has spent his career helping clients resolve contentious litigation cases involving complex facts and legal issues. He has learned that the first step in any case is to sit down with his client and find out all the details, no matter how minor they first may appear. With a firm grasp on the facts, Don's strength is honing in on the pivotal issues and addressing them with clear, concise, and cohesive arguments; presenting his client's strongest case. Don's pragmatic and thorough approach allows him to anticipate the opposing party's potential strategies and provide his client with a fair and reasonable assessment of the case. To decide if Don's skill and experience can help with your case, contact Cope, Zebro & Crawford for a free consultation.
Because of his devotion to his clients and prudent handling of their cases, Don was included in the 2012 list of Florida Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠. No more than 2.5 percent of the eligible lawyers in the state are selected to this list, which employs a rigorous, multi-phase rating process that combines peer nominations and evaluations with third-party research.
When not devoting himself to his clients' cases, Don spends as much time as possible with his wife and young daughter. He enjoys being outdoors, and he is an avid reader and college football fan.
- 2003 – J.D., University of Florida, Levin College of Law, Magna Cum Laude
- 1997 – B.A., Oglethorpe University
Awards & Recognitions
- 2012 –Florida Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠
- Order of the Coif
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama
Professional Memberships & Activities
- The Herbert G. Goldburg Inn of Court
- The American Bar Association
- The Hillsborough County Bar Association